Find out in the columns the integer inch and in the lines the inch fractions , to have access to the value in millimeter in the cell.
For example: 5.1/14 in at H39 (click in the cell and see that the header H and 39 change the color). Use the scrow bar.
- the values of the row 5 are in feet and inches
- the values of the row 6 are in integer inches
- the values of the column A are in fractional inch
- the values of the column B are in thousandth inch
- in the intersection between lines and columns are the value related in millimeter
to print the table of conversion in fractional inch, thousandth inch, foot and millimeter use the same methods to print the spreadsheet window (below)
Note : in Portuguese comma separates the integer part of the decimal part of the number