Straight with an angle of 30 ° with the help of a pair of brackets
How to draw straight lines with a 30° angle with the aid of a pair of triangle or set square
The squares are used as drawing instruments for tracing and solving geometry problems. It is possible to draw several geometric entities with the aid of a pair of squares, this animation is part of the educational program The Geometric Drawing in Multimedia.
The pair of triangles or set squares consists of a square with a right angle and two angles of 45º and the other with a roght angle, one of 30º and another of 60º. In it the hypotenuse of the triangle with 45º angles is congruent to the longest side of the triangle with angles of 30º and 60º. It is recommended to wear brackets without chamfer or graduation.
Draw straight lines with a 30° angle with the aid of a pair of triangle or set square
- Use the 45º square to draw the first line;
- Without moving it, touch the other square on one of its sides;
- Slide the 45º bracket using the second as a reference;
- Replace the second positioning bracket by supporting the angle side of 30º;
- Position the square and draw the line from 30º to the first.